Registration is open. Before starting the registration, we recommend that you read the information and the registration and cancellation conditions.
The registration fee for all participants includes admission to the conference, coffee and refreshments according to the programme, welcome reception on 10 June, and the possibility to register for the conference dinner on 11 June (to the extra fee).
|Early bird – registration
by 31 March at the latest
|Regular fee – registration from
1 April to 6 June
|Registration fee||SEK 2,700
(appr EUR 260)
(appr EUR 355)
(appr EUR 430)
|Conference Dinner||SEK 740 (appr EUR 72)||SEK 740||SEK 740|
VAT 25% will be added to all prices before payment. Please note that pre-registration is closed from 7 June. If there are still available seats, registration will be possible on-site. Dinner ticket purchase on-site is not guaranteed.
Exchange rates may vary. To see current exchange rates, please visit www.oanda.com.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
- You will receive your invoice by regular mail. VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside Sweden
- According to Swedish and EU legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Upon choice of payment method ”Invoice” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc.
- Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent in separate e-mail messages.
- The invoice/bank transfer option will be open until 8 May 2019. After this date, only credit card payment will be possible.
- We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card. Your card must be connected to 3D Security for Internet payment – Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference secretariat.
Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 8 May, 2019, up to which date the total amount will be refunded except for a cancellation fee of SEK 750.
We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after 8 May, 2019, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place for an administrative fee of 250 SEK.
Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. email@example.com