Thank you for being part of NEEDS 2019. The full paper upload is now open and you are expected to submit your full paper (if your panel conveners require the presenters’ full papers), following the below guidelines, before the deadline of 1 June 2019, at 17:00 CET.
The Full paper can be uploaded as a Word document (.docx only!) and will need to follow these guidelines:
- paper’s title in font size 14 Times New Romans bold
- authors and affiliation and body of text Times New Romans 12
- space all text 1.5
- use normal margins
- the title(s) uses Sentence capitalisation only (as in this example: The title of the Uppsala paper: The subtitle of the paper on New Orleans)
- no use of all caps for author’s names, surnames or titles
- in-text citation and referencing follow the author-date system, Chicago or Harvard, no footnote system or numerical system
- a complete final list of references in alphabetical order, referencing follows Chicago or Harvard.
Begin by going to the online system where you previously created a personal account to submit your abstract. In the “Edit submission” box, you will be asked to provide the user name and password you previously created for the account.
Once you have logged in, you should see the information on your abstract, along with a button titled “Upload full paper”. Just click the button, follow the directions on the next page, and upload your paper as Word document (.docx only), correctly formatted according to the guidelines mentioned above.
If you have any questions, please send an email, including your abstract ID (#13230), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scientific Committee, NEEDS 2019